My goal with this blog is to explore my individual ecological footprint and to generate ideas about curret world-wide problems caused by consumerism.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

There is a commercial put out by Chipotle, entitled "Going Back to the Start". Below is the link for the short video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/chipotle?v=aMfSGt6rHos
Every time I see this commercial, it makes me sort of teary-eyed..... but then again, as a business student with an emphasis on marketing, I realize that this is just a way for Chipotle to boost their image and appeal to "environmentalist" consumers.
I actually asked a manager about Chipotles commitment to sustainability the last time I visited a Chipotle; she had no idea what I was talking about.

1 comment:

  1. Now THAT is an incredibly interesting comment (about having asked the manager). I get the same bummed out feeling when I stay in hotels, as I do about three times a year. You have seen the sign -- if you don't want your towels changed everyday, hang them up. If you wanted them changed, put them on the floor or in the bath tub. So many times I hang them up and get clean ones anyway!$#&*^%$&!

    ReplyDelete